恭喜 Brinal 找到Accounts Payable工作!

恭喜我们的学员 Brinal 找到Accounts Payable工作!
与大多数海外背景的学员相似, Brinal 在国外有过一段工作经验,可是缺乏澳洲经验。

Brinal 参加Assistant Accountant 实习项目后仅仅一个月的时间,她找到澳洲当地的工作。
我们的实习项目时间灵活, 即使找到工作, 学员也可以继续回来学习。
快来一起分享Brinal的故事吧:

Dear Everyone,

Hopeyou are well doing well.

Please join me in congratulating Brinal’sfirst full time accounting position in Australia!

Brinal came to Australia with her new husband, after getting married back home.She possessed limited accounting experience from her country and no localaccounting experience at all.

Brinal joined Platinum's Assistant Accountant Training and Internship program,and in just one month, she landed this full-time contract position. As it is atemporary role, Brinal will come back and finish the program after the contractends.

If you have been looking for jobs for months or longer, please call us today toprepare yourself with what is needed to prove your value according to theAustralian accounting market.

Platinum Professional Training, a fast and simple wayto your career success.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sunday,28 August 2016 5:50 PM
To: Teresa
Subject: Testimony letter andSuspension Application form.

Dear Teresa,and my fellow interns,

Hope you’ll are doing well.

Special thanks to you Teresa for your reference and guidance. Thanks toeveryone at Platinum Accounting, Perth for your help and support during my onemonth of training.

I was recently selected as Accounts Payable Admin for a temporary role.
As I was needed to join urgently for this role, I had to suspend my internshiphalfway, however; it helped me a lot to get this job. The training I wentthrough gave me confidence to answer the questions asked to me in the interviewon pivot tables, AP process, three-way match, GST and so on.

With every training given here, I got the working knowledge of accounts andMYOB.

I am looking forward to complete my internship after the termination of myrole.

My best wishes to Teresa, Platinum team and all the interns.

Thanks and Regards,

Brinal.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部