[招聘兼职] ] 会计招聘旺季,却苦于不会准备面试?

The purpose of  this newsletter is to help candidates secure accounting and finance  positions. A typical interview will draw from 20 common questions. We  will reveal the principles behind these questions to help you  understand the expectations of the interviewer and guarantee your interview success.

We are Platinum  Professional Training:

·              RTO Code 41438

·              Affiliation with Registered Tax Agent & CPA Public Practice

·              Provider of practical technical skills training

·              Over 15 years experience as hiring managers

Behavioural Question: Customer Service

One type of behavioural question is about customer service:

"Tell me about a time your customer service added value to the organisation?"

"Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult client?"

The approach
      Using the STAR approach to answering behavioural questions is not enough. I recommend discussing the principle and the learning as well.

The principle
      The principle of good customer service is that you understand that the customer is important to the business. Without a customer, there is no business. Other phrases are "the customer is king" and the" customer is always right". Overall, the key principle is that I treat customers the same way I like to be treated. Using this measure  helps me maintain high standards of customer service and it results in empathy, fairness and care.

The learning
      After your behavioural story, discuss the key learning you gained from the experience. For customer service, that would be that you had a  chance to experience going "over and above" for the customer. Or you were able to witness the value that you added or the positive impact you made with your good customer service. It is also acceptable to make a mistake in dealing with a customer and then add that as a learning.

How we can help you

The above guidance focuses on soft skills and interview questions. To be qualified candidates you need to possess technical skills in corporate month end, management accounting, budgeting and analysis. We have specially designed programs to cover these technical skills.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部