Central Tower Southport Big Master room with Sea view for rent

本帖最后由 741052911 于 2015-12-28 22:47 编辑

SOUTH PORT CENTRAL TOWER 3 Master room for rent 350/pp

(因为技术原因,未能上传更多照片,如有需要,可电讯索取更多照片。

Due to technical problems, I couldn't upload the rest photos, but will be happy to offer if you like, please don;t heasitate to mobile me on 0452 640 606. )

This Master room is located at one of the three nicest Central Towers in Southport, Central Towner 3, Gold Coast, where you can get easy access to numerous stores and places.

5 mins walk to the Australia Fair (where loads of shops, restaurants, stores, supermarkets like Coles, Woolworth, Asian supermarkets, Event Cinema are located);

There is also GYM, different banks, travel agents, chemist warehouse, basically anything you need for daily life.

10 mins walk to the beach.

The building also has its own gym facilities, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, spas, and BBQ area. Lifestyle!!

The Southport train station is just right down the building and takes about 5 mins. So the location will be great for people who need to travel to work and study.

12 mins train to the Griffth University.

I am a Chinese and study in Griffth University, I would like to live with someone who is nice and quite, also have a good lifestyle pattern, and I am perfect with English, so don't worry.

Roommates expectations:
Couples are idea OR Two girls who can share the room and keep the aprt nice, tidy and clean.

Smokers are ok.
No Pets, sorry.

You room has a balcony and only you have access to it, it is PRIVATE, and you can have your own chairs and tables there to enjoy the nice view there, I'm sure you'll love it. I put some pics taken from the room you will be living. Fantastic!!!

Under this price, your bills are all included.

You are welcome to call me and have room inspections at any time.

TEL.0452640606

More pictures are available if your require

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部