single room near cityAnnerley available now

Hello
I am a current UQ student, and looking forsomeone to fill my room while I am away on my holiday for two and half months(from now to 21st Feb.). The time is negotiable.  
This house is located in Annerley andbetween two shopping centres, which mean that you only take 5 mins to there.Also, only 5mins to the nearest bus stops and train station. 20 mins tocity/UQ/QUT by bus.
It is only $120/per week for a girl (plus a2 weeks bond for key deposit), including all you need, such as furniture,water, electricity and network. You have your own television as well.
Quiet, convenience and safety are maincharacteristics, so it would be suitable for you if you are a clean, friendlyand non-smoking girl.
You will be sharing the house with theother three flat mates. John who is the head tenant in my share house is verynice and helpful person. He respects all the flat mates, gives any support andhelp when they need him, and he fixes any problems in the house quickly.
The bathroom is shared by another girl andyou, the Malaysian boy only uses it on taking shower.
If interested, call 0438-384-459(John) or32559640
or
email [email protected] (John)
        [email protected] (Alice)- Chinese is acceptable
sorry, girl only!
Thank you
Alice
我是UQ的學生,希望在暑假期間把房間轉租出去 (now~2/21)
房子離火車站跟公車站都只有5分鐘走路距離,City, UQ, QUT也都只有20分鐘車程
附近有coles, woolworths, fairfiled gardenshopping centre, library 非常方便,也很安全
120/pw + 鑰匙押金 (包含水, , 網路) !還有你自己的電視!
房東是IELTS家教
更多資訊請 email : [email protected](Alice)- Chinese
call 0438-384-459(John) –no text message and English please!
謝謝!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部