近QUT KG校区Herston大房出租 160wk

帮Local室友Po的转租帖子,
他要搬去墨尔本了,
但是因为契约的原因只能住到四月十三日。

步行至QUT KG校区十分钟
房子对面就是去city的车站很方便。
看图、具体事项请移步 gumtree谢谢

http://www.xxx/s-ad/herston/flatshare-houseshare/huge-room-in-herston-short-term-/1036237122
链接无效,我转PO过来:

SHORT TERM ONLY - 2 MONTHS 7th of Feb ---> 13th of April.

This room and house are fantastic, I am only moving due to commitments interstate.

Huge airy unfurnished room in furnished 4 bedroom house. To share with 2 QUT students and 1 professional.

Would suit a Backpacker, QUT student, Nurse at Royal Brisbane or young professional working in the inner suburbs.

About the room:

MASSIVE (4.4m x 3.55m), Built in robe, ceiling fan, polished wood floors (also throughout house), two entry points, huge windows with shutters. West facing room means cool sleep-ins can be had in summer and warmed room for winter nights.

The room will be unfurnished but a mattress could be supplied if you require.

About the house:

The house has a huge furnished living/tv room, furnished side deck, renovated bathroom with 2 separate toilets (1 downstairs), massive amounts of storage space under the house, space for 4 cars off the street, one of which is in LUG under house, space for two cars on the street. House has all the appliances and goods one could need but feel free to bring your own or keep them in storage under the house.

The house is non-smoking (as per the lease) and no one at the house smokes but if that is your thing you may be able to outside.

Bus stop across the street goes to QUT, although the walk probably beats the waiting, buses also go to the valley, bus way and city. The other stop down the street has buses going to northern and western suburbs.

Rent is $160 per week. Current lease is until 13th of April 2014. OWNER IS NOT CONTINUING THIS LEASE BEYOND THIS DATE.

The property is pet friendly; I currently have a dog here but he will be going with me. But the property/lease is approved for 1 dog.

For enquiries and to arrange a viewing please text/call me ASAP. This room is awesome, easily the largest I have encountered in a Brisbane share house.

Thanks,

Andrew
call : 0423262956
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部