H4 visa interview 08/05BJ

Just got the VISA (Beijing)
the VO (a Chinese-American) asked some normal questions as follows: (the background is my husband went into the Embassy hall with me, but indeed his H1B visa is still available. We just got married 1 month ago, no wedding ceremoney, I have F1 refused history)
VO: Is he your husband?
ME: yes
LG: hello.
VO: when did you get married
ME:2nd, July this year.
VO: when did you meet each other? How did you meet each other?
ME: *******
(Spoke Towards to my husband)
VO: what is your job? what is your responsibility in your company? when did you get your H1B visa?
LG: ********
(Here is something surprised us!!)
VO: Show me ALL the documents from your lawyer when he filed your H1B visa, including the checklist from the lawyer!!!
ME: What do you mean Sir? Can you tell me which forms I should show you?? (In fact, I didn't bring all these H1B documents here, I don't know they want it!!)
LG: (told the VO that his duty is ******, And I submit all the forms I had at that time, like I-129, I-129W, LG's resume, Letter from LG's company etc. )
*********** (They told about it for 3 or 4 min and both of them spoke very fast, I even didn't remember this, so here, I just want told every visa applicant that don't be scared if the VO speak very fast, you can control your pace. Confidence is the most important thing!! I looked at the little cute blue notes(Xiao Lan Tiao) when they talked)
VO: OK, do you have photos?
ME: Yes, we have lots of them (100 photos)
VO: (looked at these photos and asked) do you have photos about your wedding ceremony
ME: NO. We will have the ceremoney in Sept in Shangri-la hotel in bj. We just sign the contract, do you wanna see it??
VO: YES
ME: sent in the contract
VO: do you have invitation card?? (seems still question our wedding)
ME: No, but I have some emails that shows we did invite some of my LG's friends , his co-workers and his parents to come here. (show them to VO)
VO: OK. (typing computer)
ME/LG : (strated to arrange our documents, very funny, seems we know we got the visa already)
VO: (after 3 min) go to the window 10 and get your visa
ME/LG : Thanks.
The VO didn't ask me anything about money, I think that is because he saw the letter from my LG's company, it includes how much he earn.
I wanna remind all H4 applicants that pls remember your LG's H1B information and bring as many as possible, just in case VO want to see them. Don't be nervous, it is not hard to get it
Bless all JM to get H4 visa!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部