2013 Volkswagen Transporter Van/Minivan

PerthBBS.com
版块: -
本帖最后由 阿月月 于 2014-5-27 19:12 编辑

帮本地朋友卖车,不知道BBS是否可以粘贴别的网站的连接,所以详情还请到GUMTREE去搜索关键字"2013 Volkswagen"。如果您是爱惜车之人并对此车感兴趣的话,请电话联系Aaron 0418807160,谢谢!

以下是直接COPY过来的广告内容,包括该车所有的购买、保养等细节:

MY13 Volkswagen SWB 2.0TDI 5 speed manual Transporter.
Very low km since I bought this brand new from Solitaire VW in Adelaide.
I bought this to cart around car body panels while I am restoring an older VW (finished perfect panels, not scummy cruddy stuff) and when you inspect the van you will see it has had zero use as far as carrying anything.

There is not 1 x dent or mark on the exterior of the van. There is not 1 x dent or mark on the interior of the van.

The original radio is included with the van however the radio currently installed is a touch screen model from a higher value 2013 VW transporter and was installed the day I bought the van (over $1k value).

The suspension is lowered 40mm via brand new springs from Europe to enable the van to fit under my garage door. These were installed within 1 month of buying the van. The original essentialy brand new springs are included (About $1k supplied and installed).

The original hub caps are now installed. I removed them on day 1 to avoid any fading or marking to them. They are for all intents, brand new.

The windows have been tinted black (or as dark as I could get away with) back when I bought the van. A very good job too.

The cargo area is fitted with a genuine VW cargo rubber mat. This is perfect and unmarked. The floor below this is also perfect and unmarked.

A tow bar is fitted. I had it installed by Hall tow bars. I then re-alligned the bumper etc as they never give a toss about such things so you can be assured it's installed nicely and includes the 'D' shackles and adaptor. I have left the cable plug loose and not drilled the rear bumper so as not to damage it. You might appreciate this (another $1k value)..

Serviced by German Auto. All receipts available. Of course original books included.

These vans are going for $36,500 brand new and this is about as good as it gets used so dont be a goose. Have a look.

The numeric number plates are not included as part of the sale. I will arrange for a regular number plate to be allocated before sign over of the van.

I have not had 1 x single problem with this car. I bought it as an interim vehicle and maintained / looked after it with the care I would expect others to show.

This car is faultless and not being sold because of any issues.
I think you will be hard pressed to find a lower mileage VW transporter from 2013 at a better value. This is $8.5k cheaper than brand new. Plus add on the tow bar, tinting, radio upgrade, lowered springs and cargo mat and your now $10k+ under current value for the current T5 VW van. BARGAIN!

1.jpg (68.56 KB, 下载次数: 0)

1.jpg

2.jpg (60.69 KB, 下载次数: 0)

2.jpg

3.jpg (44.34 KB, 下载次数: 0)

3.jpg

4.jpg (58.19 KB, 下载次数: 0)

4.jpg

5.jpg (43.18 KB, 下载次数: 0)

5.jpg

6.jpg (69.5 KB, 下载次数: 0)

6.jpg