女生温柔大方头脑机灵冷静擅长customerservice求salesorreceptionist

本帖最后由 EsposaLee 于 2016-1-16 17:52 编辑

Dear employer:

I am genuinely looking for a part-time or casual job of sales assistant in any kinds of business. Alternatively I am looking for a part-time or casual receptionist position in company or hotel with competitive rate.

I have been in Australia for 7 years and my English level is equivalent to native speakers (especially spoken English). I had four previous jobs since 2013, and they were fine dining-in Thai restaurant, Coffee shop, Donut King and a well-known cosmetic company.

As a recent graduate I have abundant experience, which I believe that many others may not have. And this will assist me to be able to carry out my work more smoothly and sophisticatedly, with less time consumed on training and much better productivity and quality.Throughout my experience, I have developed good communication skill and customer service. I can stand long-hour shift and consistently remain energetic, friendly and proactive.

My spare time was effectively ultilised to improve my social knowledge and personal development. I have done voluntary work with Flight Centre, Griffith University and Brisbane Marketing.

I speak English, Chinese and fundamental Korean. I live around upper Mt Gravatt and are available all days.

My contact number is 0435122597. Thanks for your consideration and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely
Ivy.Tang

是否要自己先顶几下
请多支持,谢谢。
地板
游客  发表于 2015-1-28 00:26:35
本帖最后由 匿名 于 2015-1-28 00:27 编辑

有这英文了上GUMTREE找吧....何必在这浪费时间。
另 感觉还是自己投简历比较靠谱。

PS 自己联系方式都没有  怎么looking forward to hearing...

祝好运

楼主| | 只看该作者
啊,楼上的朋友,谢谢你啦。
 楼主| | 只看该作者
aa58903045 发表于 2015-2-3 19:49
你的聯繫方式呢

你好! 目前我已经收到一份心仪的offer,谢谢你的回复:)
 楼主| | 只看该作者
新年新开始,请老板们垂爱。谢谢关注!
 楼主| | 只看该作者
加油加油加油!!
 楼主| | 只看该作者