北区Pooraka2个大房间出租,$130全包,交通方便还可以跟房东练习英文

本帖最后由 joanna1314 于 2011-6-9 10:00 编辑

帮我朋友发帖,他一个人住个大房子,白天也上班不在家,希望住客有信誉,在北区UNI SA Mawson Lake 校区附近,离city20分钟。感兴趣的话可以直接跟他联系。
[email protected] or Sean 0405 064 594

地址: Royal Ave, Pooraka SA 5095
Looking for International/Uni Student or Working profession who is very clean, quiet, considerate, stable, easy going, reliable and trusting. No party animals please.Preferbly the quiet studying type.

2 bedrooms available, large house in a very safe quiet suburb. Recently renovated house, fully furnished with fridges and washing machine. All the kitchen appliances are provided. It has own secure garage and large private backyard. Plenty of parking space.

Very close to public transport Bus: 222, 224, 228, 229

Close to Asian Grocery, Gepps Cross Market, Medical Centre, Pharmacy, Post Office, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, Gepps X Centre, Mawson Lakes/UniSA.

The rent includes all the bills (electricity, gas, and 100G ADSL 2+ wireless internet). Plus 4 weeks security bond $520(it will be returned once you moved out)

I am young easy going, trusting and working professional, I work 9 am-6.30 pm,  I'm not home during the day on weekdays. So need someone who one is will take responsible and look after the house too when I'm not available.

Contat: Sean 0405 064 594 or [email protected]

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部