有房出租-City Town house 107 grote street

My room is located on 107 grote street just behind the china town. It is fully funitured, sharing apartment with 3 Asian girls, most of them are studying in the Uni and only one is gratuated last year.

My room has own bathroom, own television, own microwave, double bed, sharing washing machine, drying machine, kitchen and car park etc. It is very clean and tidy, especially the toilet plus convenience location which is only $150 per week for single or $160 for couple including all the bills and internet fees.

If anyone is interested for short-term lease, my room is available from 8 Dec to 7 Feb, as I am going back to my home country from 13 Nov, if you want to contact me, please leave your message to my e-mail address ([email protected]), call my mobile 0432559811 before 13 Nov or contact my landlord after 13 Nov (her name is called Fin, female, can speek Mandarin, Cantonese and English, the mobile number is 0431808908.

*** Please mention that you would like to rent Joanne's room on phone if you would like to call my landlord after 13 Nov. And we are welcome for inspection***

>>>Please contact me as soon as possibile, my name is called Joanne<<<

Don't miss out!!!!!
我想问下,你果度有无空调?同埋11月19号可以搬入去吗?
That's ok if you can start renting form that day to 7 Feb , please call me 0432559811 when you have time
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部