Bundaberg farm work available

Recruit
As the famous ranch in Bend, Australia's major agricultural town, is busy, we now recruit plenty of vegetables. Do not wait for work, immediate work! Welcome new package old package!
Job : Zucchini - $ 2.2 a barrel
Mining peppers (Capsicums) - $ 1.0 barrel per hour, generally recoverable $ 20-22 , deft person per hour, can be taken up to $ 30 or more
Picking sweet potatoes (Sweetpotato) - $ 22.86 / hour
The above work provides two sign ( in the last day of work, the farm will sign for you two signatures ) and payslips ( send a regular email every week ) . Please be assured that the work we provide is a complete whitewash and the payroll will be paid on time! And when the crops on other farms come to an end, we can still maintain for seven days and the seasons are almost year-end and do not have to worry about the stability of our work. Because the place where we work is the largest guarantee of the whole family Fort Fort ranch! The work here is simple, usually within a week or two to get started, then you are a good opportunity to make money!
Accommodation: tied rental, located in the bundaberg city ​​center, a few minutes walk to different supermarkets, sub- super and shopping, very convenient.
Choose a room 2 Room This room ($ 175 / one week ) , . 4 Room This room ($ 160 / one week ) , . 5 Room This room ($ 155 / one week ) , 7 , or . 8 Room This room ($ 140 / one week ) , the region is also a comparison Cheap choice.
Transportation: Due to the distance between the farm and accommodation, it costs $ 7 to go to work everyday . ( Of course, you do not have to pay a car )
We very much welcome friends in Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea and Europe! I believe everyone in addition to work to make money, where you can make more precious memories and sincere friendship!
If you want to experience the best farm life in Bend, feel free to contact me! Or you have any doubts about work and accommodation, can find me, do not be afraid of trouble, I am very happy to answer and provide you with advice! Always forgot to say, my name is Nixon, ha ha ha ..
Line: bundynixon
Kakao talk: fheldpf
Moblie: 0467 790   559 (English)

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部