Wholesale CBD Pain Creams - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop directory https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that also offers for sale CBD items. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not sell CBD goods like CBD oil. We only provide advertising and marketing services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Store and if you take a close peek, you will see that they sell a somewhat wide-ranging stable of CBD goods, specifically CBD Pain Cream oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to different companies. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment possibilities and right now, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is altogether not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent benchmark to all companies. I am still to speak to a different attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at tigtag.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部