新东方重点推荐的作文连载

Choose one of the following careers and explain why it is important to society: actor, computer programmer, and tour guide.

Different people have different views on careers. Every career is indispensable to our society. For my part, I prefer to be a tour guide, a person who plays an irreplaceable role in tourism, which is becoming more and more important. There are numerous reasons and I shall here explore only a few primary ones.
The most obvious reason is that tour guides make traveling easier and more informative. They help people make the most of their tour. From a tour guide, tourists can get to know more about the background and characters of other places while enjoying scenic beauty and breathing fresh air despite being complete strangers there.
Another positive role of tour guides lies in the development of many other related industries. Tourism is now becoming a boom industry in many countries. It is obvious that it brings flourishing business to hotels, transport and shopping facilities, etc, and thus creates jobs for local people, which would not otherwise exist.
Moreover, tour guides, to some extent, act as a bridge linking people from different places and different nations. Frequent and deeper contacts through traveling are bound to promote cultural exchanges and better understanding among peoples all over the world.
All the above evidence supports the undeniable importance of tour guides. I must admit that people can also travel without tour guides. But no one can ignore the added convenience and satisfaction afforded by tour guides.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部