2月4日 vyy 雅思听写作业

There is no doubt that the users of the bbcukchina website are among the most intelligent and educated people. so let’s see if you know the answers to the following general knowledge questions.
In great mythology.  what did prometheus steal from the gods.? Ursus Maritimus is the scientific name for witch bear. Pierre is the capital of which American state.
How did you get on.. If you answered the questions correctly. Then you did a lot better than the contestant or the long-running BBC quiz show called mastermind who got the lowest score in the programme’s 40-year history,
software analyst kajen thuraaisingham scored a measly 5 points out of 29 over the two rounds of the show.
The format of the show sees contestants answer questions on a specialized subject of their choosing before tackling around general knowledge. The pressure really comes to bear on the players as they accupy the iconic black leather chair positioned under the bright spotlight.
After the show mastermind’s host john humphrys commiserated with the unfortunate contestant.
It is the black chair syndrome, said humphrys . No matter how hard you prepare for a show. The mind can just go blank when you are in that chair and the lights are on you.
Mr. Thuraaisingham was gracious in defeat , saying I tried my best but it was not my night
As well as being tested on general knowledge, mastermind contestants are sometimes quizzed on their mastery of the English language, and indeed the final questions Mr. Thuraaisingham faced was a vocabulary test . can you do better than he did . let’s find out . what word can
mean a joint of
pork., To pawn, or a German white wine .
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部