(紧急求助)请大家帮忙看看邀请信,谢谢!

本帖最后由 happydada 于 2012-7-10 12:33 编辑
恳请大家帮忙看看邀请信,非常感谢!!!
Dear Visa Officer,
Thank you for processing my mother's visa application. I hope this letter canbe helpful in this process.
My mother plans to visit the United States for two months beginning in September.During her visit, she plans to stay with me in *** where I currentlylive and work. We also plan to visit *** and the University of ***, where I received my masters. If time permits, we also hope to visit *** and ***. My mother took similar trips to visit me during bothmy undergraduate years in ***, and when I was working in ***. I hope that mymother will enjoy visiting the places I have studied and worked in the UnitedStates as much as she did in China.
My mother will return to China in October due to the manyobligations she must attend to. She needs to work for my family grocery storein December and January, which is the Chinese New Year and is a particularlybusy time for our family business. Theholiday season accounts for more than 30% of the store’s annual profits, sincehundreds of thousands of workers will return to my hometown during the ChineseNew Year. In addition, my mother must beback in China to prepare for my younger brother's wedding, which will takeplace in early 2013. She has many wedding responsibilities as the host of thewedding, all of which will require her presence in China. My mother must alsoattend to my ailing 88-year-old grandmother, whom she cares for regularly as mygrandmother lives very close to my hometown.
Again, I greatly appreciate your taking the time to process her application. Ifyou have any question, please feel free to contact me at anytime at (001)***-***-****.
Thank you.
Sincerely yours,
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部