2014年12月亚洲区SAT作文真题解析及范文

为了让同学对亚洲区2015年1月SAT考试中作文有一个借鉴性的认识,小编整理了2014年12月6日亚洲地区SAT作文真题及解析的内容,同时给大家带来一篇范文供大家借鉴。下面请看详情。
  2014年12月亚洲区SAT作文题目为:
  Assignment: Can people who are not famous be better role model than people who are famous?
  2014年12月亚洲区SAT作文解析:
  题目偏向创新型写作,不再拘泥于过去高大上的名人例子,而是把目光转向普通人,所以有很多学生可能又瞬间蒙圈了,但是仔细一想,思路还是可以灵活掌握,如果同意平凡人可以成为榜样,那么就要联系社会背景,抓住平凡人影响的特点展开讨论,同时凸显名人或者英雄在充当榜样方面的局限性。而如果反对,也就是仍然想要套取高大上的例子,那就反而行之,强调英雄做榜样的强大社会影响力,号召力,亦或他们的价值观能经得起时代的考验,他们的经历超越于凡人的承受度等等,例子自然是滚滚而来,例如人权领袖,为事业献身者,挑权者等等。本文采取前一种思路,祝广大学子思维广,欢乐多。
  首先在介绍范文之前,小编要荐同学们用SATonline这个免费在线做题测评APP。据小编所知,因为是免费的已经有上万个学生在使用了,如果你们感兴趣的话不放下载个试试看,安卓和苹果2个版本都有,大家自行去手机应用上下载就好了。
  2014年12月6日东亚SAT作文范文:
  The world is suffused with the propagation and idolization of the famous people, their spirit and deed are held as role models that deserve to be passed down from generation to generation, still, the lopsided emphasis on the effect the ‘heroes’ cast on the society fails to take the commoner’s contribution and stimulation into account, as for me, chances are high for the common ones to become the paragon.
  The virtue can be easier to comprehend and emulate when possessed by our acquaintance or the commoner just like us. For instance, once there was an exposure of an old man by the name of BaiFangli, determining to give financial support for several homeless children, selflessly and perseveringly collected garbage for 8 years in a row and donated all his savings (300,000rmb) to the charity group named ‘Hope Project’, the whole story touched the very bottom of people’s heart and the public are motivated to follow the old man’s altruistic spirit. It is just because of the intrinsic empathy that people are sensible to the philanthropic deed, especially by the ordinary, since the public are prone to cast doubt on or simply take for granted if the charity is done by the celebrities.
  To see a larger picture, in China, there are tens of thousands of graduates flocking to the poverty-stricken area to support the education, harboringthe dream of making a difference to the whole society via the dissemination of the seeds of hope, the youth manage to balance the disparity between the prosperous area and the deprived one, thus enhancing the civilization of the whole society. Proud to say, my sister is among the spate of volunteers, graduated from NY University, she came back to her hometown to be a teacher with a meager month salary, her parents, rather than unsupportive, are quite proud of their daughter, when asked about the reason of her choice, she gave me a big smile and told me that it is her dream to make the world a better place, and the money and career prospect do not bother her at all. I was greatly inspired and motivated by her words and subsequently, I applied for the volunteering work in our community without a second thought. Truth be told, despite of all the numerous anecdote of the heroes or celebrities I heard or read, I find myself reluctant to make a move to catch on, it is just the ‘lovely’ daily acquaintances who infuses fresh blood into our veins.
  The exemplifications of the ordinary ones being inspiring and stimulating are bountiful in the film sphere, Forrest Gump, who inspires all of the then Americans to follow his running path, Murphy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, who taught all the psychos to defy the suppression of the authority to embrace freedom as they deserve, Andy in The Shawshank Redemption, who struck his fellow prisoners as ‘a bird that cannot be confined in the cage’, as well as brought hope to the prison, etc. All the protagonists are portrayed as commoners, even lower than the standard of being normal, however, it is them that made a difference and truly deserved to be hailed as the role models.
  不知道以上的介绍同学们是否对2015年1月的SAT作文有了一个心中的概念呢?2014年12月的SAT作文真题和解析都有,大家不妨自己试试去写,看看是否能够把握住作文的中心。大家可以加入官方SAT写作批改群:259450942,让专业老师帮你批改一下作文。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部