托福写作资料 万能素材做家务的意义免费分享

本帖最后由 1Es丶t_dong 于 2017/6/2 13:50 编辑
所谓托福写作万能素材,就是这些例子大家在写作考试中,可以直接拿来使用的,或者自己拓展之后拿来使用,为大家省了很多的时间。这里小编为大家整理了托福写作万能素材之做家务的意义,希望对大家托福备考有帮助。新托福写作万能素材:做家务的意义Beyond ChoresThe way we do things in our family.…And of course balance is essential. Children and teens (well, all of us) need time fordaydreaming, play, socializing, relaxation, projects, and all of life’s other joys.…I understand that kids put less energy into tasks that don’t seem to have much importance. They recognize that a clean bedroom doesn’t have much effect on our family’s functioning, while they know for sure that cutting and stacking firewood will keep our house warm. Hence, the firewood is right while their rooms are often just short of scandalous.We’ve never given them an allowance, mostly because we haven’t been able to afford it. Families have counted on children throughout history for work that was reliable and essential. Today we are fortunate that we don’t have to rely on our kids to survive, but we can expect them to contribute. The tasks may not be fun or interesting but they are necessary. They demonstrate to every child that he or she is a valuable contributor to the well-being of the family. And hearing, “Thanks, we couldn’t have done it without you,” feels good too.I’m pretty sure growing up this way has contributed to how super responsible my kids are now in their teen and young adult years.…They gladly stop whatever they’re doing to pitch in for an hour or all day when help is needed in the garage or barn or back yard. They are incredibly capable people who are far more astute and skilled than I’ll ever be. They can milk cows, fix tractors and cars, cut and bale hay, install plumbing, make meals, diagnose a sick chicken, hang drywall, identify spiders, back up their political opinions, weld, put on a roof, well, you get the idea. Sure, they have busy social lives and enjoy keeping their faces aimed at screens just like everyone else. But they recently spent an entire weekend helping a family member pack, move, and make repairs. They worked hard and displayed nothing but their usual good cheer. After exhausting 14 hour days I asked if they’d rather have skipped this particular task. Every one of them affirmed that it was no big deal. And I heard my words come back to me, “It’s just the way we do things in our family.”新托福写作万能素材重点搭配和句子摘抄:They recognize that a clean bedroom doesn’t have much effect on our family’s functioning, while they know for sure that cutting and stacking firewood will keep our house warm.他们会意识到打扫卧室并没有对家庭的正常运营造成影响,但是他们很清楚如果收集柴火的话才能让家更暖和。given them an allowance: 给他们零花钱throughout history :纵观历史counted on children :依赖孩子don’t have to rely on our kids to survive: 没必要依赖孩子生存expect them to contribute:其他孩子们贡献力量a valuable contributor to :是个很有价值的贡献者I’m pretty sure growing up this way has contributed to how super responsible my kids are now in their teen and young adult years.我非常确定这种成长的方式让我的孩子在他们的青少年和成年时期变得超级的负责。milk cows, fix tractors and cars, cut and bale hay, install plumbing, make meals, diagnose a sick chicken, hang drywall, identify spiders, back up their political opinions, weld, put on a roof:挤牛奶、修拖拉机和车、剪并且把草捆起来、安装水泵、做饭、给一个生病的鸡诊断、贴墙纸、辨认蜘蛛、支持自己的政治观点、焊接、安装屋顶pack, move, and make repairs:打包、移动或者是修理nothing but : 无非,只有适用的题目:Children should spend most of their time studying or playing; they shouldn't be required to help the family with household chores, such as cleaning and washing.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部