International AffairsMIA

GG JJ DD MM,
I am thinking of applying to study Master of International Affairs(MIA) or Master of Public Administration(MPA) in the United States, and I have following questions:
1. Any schools that you may suggest? I was told SIPA(Columbia) and JHU are very good, how is the admission rate?
2. Application fee? It is really expensive to apply, is it possible to have the waiver? Which school is easier for waiving it?
3. Fellowship...always an issue for funding, do they usually offer full fellowship for fresh students? The value...chance of getting it...?
For my background, I studied mainly in Europe, obatined a bachelor in international management, amd ma in regional economics from Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam, and now I am expecting a LLM degree in Law and economics from Stockholms universitet, also studied at Universites of Hamburg, Bocconi in Milan and Linköping in Sweden as exchange student. I worked at the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the UN in Rome for 6 months as intern, and 3 months intern at UNESCO. Meanwhile I am doing a traineeship at an international organisation in Geneva for 6 months.
Do you think if I could get the chance to study and get funding? I dont know much about studying in the US I would more than grateful for your suggestions...and pls let me know if you want to study in Europe  

Thank thank you...
Erik
In HOT HOT HOT Geneva
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部