卖车,印第安纳拉斐特地区

2001 BMW X5 4.4i Sport Utility 4D with engine(s)V8, 4.4 Liter,and excellent condition!Transmission is automatic drivetrain, AWD( All-Wheel Drive,Highest average mileage across different style variations for the BMW X5 4.4i Sport Utility 4D displayed. MPG will vary based on selected style variation of the vehicle.)Braking and Traction : Traction Control ABS (4-Wheel) .Air Conditioning,Power Windows,Power Door Locks, Cruise Control.Power Steering,Telescoping Wheel .Dual Air Bags .Dual Power Seats,Leather .Moon Roof.Running Boards .Cargo and Towing: Roof Rack .Wheels and Tires : Alloy Wheels . AM/FM Stereo, Cassette .Beautiful truck! Runs great and handles like a dream! Routine maintenance with records. I Am second owner.162,000 mi. Body and interior are immaculate. Don't let this beauty pass you by! Price is firm. KBB Value is $6900 in Good condition Includes,but I tend to sell it as it and asking only $6000 ,so it is ture worthly. Super fun to drive and very quick.Some sincerity price may discuss.Any questions,please call or text me 7 6 5 three three seven nine 3 0 6 or 765 four nine six four 121.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部