12.3 F1 2000 求大神指点

11.19 1000  没告诉vo找工作是要回中国,没主动出示材料。秒拒
2000  准备如下  求指导。谢谢
Why do you go to US?
I want to pursue my master degree in Canisiuscollege. My major is sport and fitness administration.
What is Sport Administration?
Inprofessional sports. It is about how to operate a team, like selling tickets,transferring players.
Inamateur sport, It is about how to sell sport products, provide the best publicsport service to the sport consumers.
Why this major?
Chinese sport industry is still at earlystage, but it has a great development after 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. More andmore people want to watch high level games and participate in sport exercise.So I think there will be a lot of good opportunities in China when Ifinish this program.
Who will pay for you?
My parents will give me enough money.
My father is a engineer, he earns *** a month.
My mother is a doctor, she earns *** amonth.
Why apply only one school?
I thinkthis college fits me well. I found it on the www.usnews.com.It is a premier private university in NY state. I found many courses that I aminterested in, like globalization in sport, negotiation in sport. And it alsohas many professional sport teams, the actual management experience will be moreuseful than knowledge on the book.
What is your plan after study?
I willcome back to Chinato find a job like a sport team manager. My dream is starting my own sportbroker company. And It is also possible that I will start my sport agency withthe friends and director I have known when I was a volunteer in the organizationcommittee of 12th National Games.
Why was refused last time?
I was nervous lasttime. I didn’t tell the visa officer clearly that I will find a job in China after mygraduation.{:2_42:}
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部