英选秀明星苏珊大妈首张专辑大卖

Susan Boyle has landed her own US television special as her debut album I Dreamed A Dream shapes up to become the year's fastest seller.
        The Britain's Got Talent sensation will be the star of a one hour documentary produced by Simon Cowell.
        I Dreamed A Dream: The Susan Boyle Story will air on the TV Guide Channel in the US on December 13, and will trace her extraordinary journey from obscurity to global fame. It will feature performances from Boyle alongside interviews with friends and celebrity supporters.
        The 48-year-old is expected to shift 400,000 copies of her album by the end of the week, becoming the biggest and fastest-selling release of 2009. It sold 130,000 on its first day alone.
        Gennaro Castaldo of HMV said: "People of all ages seem to be buying it, and it's clearly going to be one of the must-have gift items this Christmas. Susan's accomplished performance on The X Factor has given the album a massive, timely boost."        After singing on Sunday night's X Factor show, the 48-year-old flew to the US where she wowed the audience on the Today show with a performance at the Rockefeller Plaza in New York.
She said that one of the songs on her album, a cover of Madonna's You'll See, was a message to the school bullies who once made fun of her.
        "That was a statement I was trying to make, because I was bullied a lot at school - 'you may have done that to me when I was younger, but you can't do it to me any more. I'm grown up now'."
        Although the royalty cheques arerolling in, Boyle has no plans to move out of the council house in Blackburn, West Lothian, where she lives alone with her cat, Pebbles.
        She said at the weekend: "I don't want to me moving an inch away from my family, and Pebbles doesn't want to move. She's lived there all her life and cats hate upping sticks. Pebbles would hate to live anywhere posh."
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部