托福高频动词口语短句

本帖最后由 yeequu 于 2013-12-19 13:54 编辑
在日常口语中,短小的动词通常有着很多作用,而在不同语境中可能有不同的含义。
关于【keep】的地道口语短句:
  1. Keep the change. 不用找零了。
  2. Don't keep everything to yourself. 别什么事都憋心里。
  3. Keep your nose out of it. 你别搀和。
  4. I'll keep my mouth shut. 我不会说的。
  5. Keep an eye on them. 留意下他们。
  6. You should keep him at arm's length. 你该跟他保持距离。

关于【wear】的地道口语短句:
  1. She always wears her heart on her sleeve. 她心里想什么都写在脸上。
  2. My job is wearing me out.工作可把我累坏了。
  3. Who wears the pants in your family? 你们家谁说了算?
  4. He wears more than one hat. 他身兼数职。
  5. Are you wearing make-up?你化妆了吗?

关于【walk】的地道口语短句:
  1. You're like a walking encyclopedia. 你就是本活字典啊。
  2. Walk me through it. 你详细解释一遍。
  3. I'll never walk out on you. 我不会抛弃你的。
  4. It was like a walk in the park. 轻而易举的事。
  5. You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?说到你能做到吗?

关于【play】的地道口语短句:
  1. Don't play dumb with me. 别给我装傻。
  2. Let's play it by ear. 看情况吧。
  3. She is just playing hard to get. 她是在欲擒故纵。
  4. I'm gonna play it cool. 我会冷静处理。
  5. Let's play hookie today. 今天逃课吧。
  6. Do your parents play favorites? 你爸妈偏心吗?

关于【pull】的地道口语短句:
  1. She pulled it off. 她成功了。
  2. Pull over. 靠边停车吧。
  3. Are you just pulling my leg?你开玩笑的吧?
  4. Let's pull out all the stops. 我们要全力以赴。
  5. I had to pull a few strings. 我找关系走了后门。
  6. You gotta pull yourself together. 你一定得振作起来。

关于【push】的地道口语短句:
  1. Time to push off. 该走啦!
  2. Don't push yourself too hard. 别把自己逼得太紧。
  3. That doesn't push my buttons. 我对那个不感兴趣。
  4. Would you mind giving me a push? 你能帮我推一下吗?
  5. Don't push me.别催我。
  6. I can do 100 push-ups. 我可以做100个俯卧撑。

关于【sleep】的地道口语短句:
  1. I'll sleep on it. 我会好好考虑的。
  2. You'll sleep it off. 睡一觉就没事了。
  3. I'm gonna catch up on some sleep. 我得去补觉。
  4. Everyone sleeps like a log. 大家都睡得很死。
  5. Can I sleep over tonight?能去你家借宿么?
  6. Good night and sleep tight! 睡个好觉。

关于【bring】的地道口语短句:
  1. Can I bring someone? 我能带人一起来吗?
  2. Let's bring it down to earth. 我们还是实际点吧。
  3. I didn't want bring this up. 我也不想提这事。
  4. Please bring me up-to-date. 告诉我最新消息。
  5. What brings you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
  6. Bring it on. 放马过来吧。

来源:翻译社区
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部