写作得二流分数的语法错误

托福写作是以作文的整体水平判分,而不纠结于小细节。但有些同学往往会在语言方面疏漏多多,那样即便你的思路和论证属于一流,最多也只能得个二流分数。【厚学教育培训】为您整理托福写作中的七个语法错误,希望大家能规避这些错误。
  1. 用词不当
  原:The absence of groupwork is a disaster for teenagers in modern society.
  改:The absence of teamwork is a disaster for teenagers in modern society.
  评:groupwork是“分组”或者“小组集体任务”的意思。这位同学原本想说teamwork“团队合作”,却用了一个看起来很像,但实际完全不同的词,表达出来的意思就风马牛不相及了。
  原:You will be dangerous if you keep moving without a clear view of the whole picture.
  改:You will be in danger if you keep moving without a clear view of the whole picture.
  评:dangerous表示所修饰的对象是“带来危险的,有危险性的”,而be in danger才是“身处险境”的意思。到底谁才是威胁呢?
  原:Firstly, the job, providing the opportunity for students to utilize what they learned in class, might effect their further development.
  改:Firstly, the job, providing the opportunity for students to utilize what they learned in class, might affect their further development.
  评:模样长得像,意思可不同了。这里想用动词affect表示“影响”,却误写为名词effect“效果”,一字千里啊!
  2. 搭配错误
  原:Nowadays, people are crazy pursuing to be excellent.
  改:Nowadays, people are crazy about excellence.
  评:这位同学显然记错了be crazy about sth. 这个用法,写出来的句子自然会出问题啦。
  原:Besides, public speech can effectively increase your communication skills, which facilitate your salesman career.
  改:Besides, public speech can effectively improve your communication skills, which facilitate your salesman career.
  评:此处是一个明显的动宾搭配错误。“提高……技巧”应该是improve the skills,而不是increase the skills.
  3.词性错位
  原:I will forget my sad and pressure from the work and the study.
  改:I will forget my sadness and pressure from work and study.
  评:sad是形容词,而这里明显需要一个名词,应该是sadness。
  原:Although making money is a priority for most people, spending time with the family is equal significant.
  改: …, spending time with the family is equally significant.
  评:形容词significant前需要用副词来修饰,所以equal应该改成equally。
  4. 时态混乱
  原:Although I have no work experience when I was a teenager, I always dreamed about having a job.
  改:Although I had no work experience when I was a teenager, I always dreamed about having a job.
  评:过去时的句子中冒出了现在时,同学你太粗心了,要仔细检查哦~
  原:I would explain my view in the following paragraphs.
  改:I’d like to explain… / I will explain…
  评:可能是两种说法记混了吧,结果把时态搞错了……
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部