a little suggestion

I am Jacky. I have been here in Melbourne for almost half a year. I studied in RMIT CELL for 10 weeks and now it is my first semester. I share a house with three other Chinese. As u can see, we speak Chinese all day. And because one of them study in the lounge room, we seldom watch TV. So our life is just like the life in China. I feel boring now.When I can not understand what the teacher said in the class, I found I am really in trouble. My Englishi level is even poorer than when I was in China. I must find a way out. No matter how difficult it might be . But how to do that? To share a house with local people?But I have signed a one-year contract with my landlord.It will not expire until next May. Can any friends in Melbourne give me some suggestions of what to do next although I have some plans already. If u have the same problem like me, U can call me at 0402757463( optus prepaid) or e-mail me at:[email protected]
Let's try our best to help each other to make our overseas life worthful.OK? Thanks
联系人:
联系方式:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部