这份会计工作太侮辱人了

本人(有1年以上澳洲会计正规工作经验)最近找工作,得到如下答复,对方开出的条件还是experienced,郁闷啊,太欺负人了,侮辱人格。
PS: One more thing.. We are only a very small business. I can
[color=]only offer Award salary at this stage
. Long term position, bot only award $$ for now.
Thanks
RE: SEEK: Application For ACCOUNTANT / BOOK KEEPER - Permanent Part Time  , Ref: , Application Source: SEEK
Hi there
Sorry for the delay in responding to your email.
Amy has fwd your email to me. I haven't read your resume yet but I'm writing to you to just give you an idea of what the job is about, what we're expecting, and hopefully you will have a better opportunity in assessing the position available.
We are a small business. We are three celebrity photographers with one employee, Kirsty, and about 30 freelance contract photographers that work on commission. We attend events daily taking paparazzi photos of celebrity's and guests, including fashion shows, red carpet, and the occasional photo shoot in our studio (photos attached). Kirsty negotiates & sells our images to various newspapers and magazines daily, and manages our website.
We need someone to bookeeping, filing, organise the invoices, pay bills, calculate and pay commissions, manage our accounts & banking, follow up outstanding accounts etc and then work closely with our external accountants. We also have a few other ventures, being small finance businesses. These are generally
[color=]'cash cows'
with no staff, eg www.carinsurance.com.au that generate income by referral fee. Again, we need this also managed, together with our personal tax returns (which incl investment properties, company cars, equipment leases etc). I think
[color=]our tax returns are outstanding by 2-3 years
, so there's a bit of work to catch up on also.
So what we are looking for someone who is experienced with GST, BAS, invoicing etc, tax returns, etc etc.  The hours are flexible. Im not really sure how many hours per week we require at this stage, but there is alot of catching up to do, and sorting etc. But I am happy to negotiate hours to suit your needs.
I would prefer someone experienced, and who finds this position suits them long term, and not for just a stepping stone. I also need them to have very clear English.
[color=]I don't mind if English is your 2nd language
, but you MUST HAVE strong and clear communications skills as you will be working on the phone regularly.
Our photo studio is only small, and a very authentic early 19th century heritage space located on the 1st level in one of the historic old buildings on 77 William St, Darlinghurst (near Hyde Park, cnr of Crown St). Kirsty is there during business hours, and occasionally a photographer doing a photo shoot, so I just want you not to expect a corporate office with lots of workstations and people to chat too. No, its not like that at all.
[color=]Your desk is basically against a wall in a messy photo studio
. So at times it will be lonely and just surrounded by your work.
There are some good things. We are only a minutes walk to the cafe & restaurant strip which is handy, and buses are at our doorstep, and the train station is approx 400m walk (I think it Museum railway station at Hyde Park). You could easily walk to Oxford St, back to the city CBD, or Kings Cross.
Finally, you will be exposed to alot of exclusive paparazzi style shots and confidential celebrity photos, so you will need to sign a confidentiality agreement within your terms of employment.
Further, photographers do photo shoots in the studio throughout the week, sometimes nude shoots (not often, but some models/magazines hire us for these) and we also often take pictures for mens magazines,
[color=]so you would have to be comfortable with people occassionally working around you in that environment, and then indirectly handling such 'mature audience' images when invoicing etc.
You can review some of the type of images we sell here: www.titomedia.com.au and www.lastnight.com.au
I hope this gives you a clearer understanding of our situation, and what we need.
If you feel that you are suitable for the above, please email me your resume and contact information to [email protected] and I will call you asap.
Thank you

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-9-12 11:17:52编辑过]
联系人:
联系方式:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部