图穷匕现:移民局只给非CSL的885申请人一条道走-die

看了几个非CSL的885申请人的经验,得出结论就是,无需再抱什么幻想,新政策的出台,对于3万的on-shore 885申请人来说,只能是坏消息-移民局根本无意解决问题,王八吃秤砣铁了心了要把这些人赶走的!
移民局现在出台一个借口,Bridging visa A超过一年就不能转任何签证了,包括雇主提名,包括配偶。
这是前所未有的事情,因为以前几乎就没有人持有BVA超过一年的,都是几个月就能下PR的,造成持有BVA超过一年的造孽人只有一个-移民局,现在它不但不为自己造的孽弥补,反而出借口说持有BVA超过一年就不能转签证,这是赤裸裸的强盗逻辑!这条规定估计就是临时出台现加的,目的很阴毒,就是给你一条道走--die!
移民局的意图已经图穷匕现了,就是铁了心不让这些人留在澳洲了。
非CSL申请人的忍耐程度已经到了一个极限,持有BVA不能回国,找不到正经工作,在澳洲漂着没有稳定性,连配偶移民都不如。现在大家开始穷极思变的时候,移民局很及时地把这条道也堵死了。按照移民局的畜方说法,就是这种BVA的状态要持续到2012年底。你等不了可以干脆地回国,不要再来了,你想转签证,也要回国申请。如果你很有耐心愿意在澳洲等,那就等,再等上2年,漂在澳洲2年,你整个人都废了。也许你等到了2012年底,到时候又出一个什么规定(可以一票否决合格申请),让你的美梦继续成空。
是时候奋起抗争了,等待没有什么好的结果,幻想没有人怜悯!
以下是一个外籍的(非中国)非CSL申请人Kalamingo在论坛上的叙述:
I applied for a subclass 885Skilled - Independent (Full Fee) visa for both me and my partner. We'reboth in Australia at the moment and finished our Student visas, I havea Masters degree, and my partner's undertaking a PHD in Monashuniversity at the moment on a University scholarship. We're both not onthe CSL and applied in Jan 2009. After reading this letter here (http://www.gettingdownunder.com/wp-c...rangements.pdf) and checking with our Agent, it seems like we in category 5 and most likely will only get our application looked at in July 2010 - June 2011.

Now after spending so much money on migration agents (which i shouldstart a topic asking exactly what they can do to make up for the costlyfee), i now have to wait another year to get my application looked at,and i cant find a job anywhere because every company requires a PR status.

Sorry for ranting but i feel so cheated and betrayed and helpless atthis point. Both me and my partner has the full intention of staying inAustralia indefinitely, we're both top students with excellent grades,and we both got many responses and interviews from graduate programsover the past year, however quickly shut-off the moment we reveal we'reon a bridging visa. (I rather answer yes to having residency in anapplication or letting them assume i am one when they never ask, andexplaining in an interview later my circumstances, rather than sayingno and getting filtered our immediately.)

On the other hand, i have tons of friends who are accountants, engineers, etc all on the CSL,who cant even find a job or get a response. Yes my circle of friendsmay be a small sample size but isnt there suppose to be a plethora ofjobs out there for those which are "Critically" in need?

So basically my question here is; is this all worth it? Have we bothnot given the Australian economy enough money through our education andliving expenses over the last 5 years? And now their holding ourapplication fee hostage and making us wait another year before gettinglooked at, WITHOUT an option of withdrawing and taking back the funds.One year is a long time and was not what i was told when i firstapplied. We, like everyone else applied with good faith that itwouldn't take this long, up until all this prioritization stuff cameup. What other option do i have besides waiting around for another yearon a low end job just for survival?

Yes its a long post with alot of ranting i apologise again, but i justwant to know if theres anyone else in this spot and have advise on whati should do. Somehow i feel i should packup and never step foot in thiscountry again after being treated this way. Can our migration agentsactually help in any way? they seemed pretty useless from the start andbut i didn't mind paying for the fee if it increases our chances ofgetting PR, but now it seems like the biggest waste of money i ever spent.
移民局铁了心冒天下之大不韪,坑这些已经递交申请的合格申请人,那么对那些还没递交申请的就更不会客气了。1月新政只是一个开始,可以预见的是,JRT类似的政策将逐一出台,最终达到全局chess,就是说,你们全都毕业后给我滚蛋。
[ 本帖最后由 fengconglong 于 2010-1-19 20:08 编辑 ]
联系人:
联系方式:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部