help me in choosing unive

sorry, I am in the school library, I can't type Chinese
I am currently in Trent University, which is a small university in Peterborough, you may not hear of it. But after I just left Beijing, I got an offer of Simon Fraser University. But it's late, I can not sign in their Spring term, I phoned them, the teacher there told me to re-apply SFU, and they can not garentee to accept me because the GPA vaires from term, [***]!!
But it's the problem of post office, I don't know why the letter was late in post office, the "you2 chuo1" is Jan 4 in Beijing, the offer of SFU asked me to submit a $100 deposit due at 2004--12--29. I wonder if I can ask them to treat me as a special case, because the letter is delayed by the post office, not me.
Peterborough is really a boring city, maybe I came to Canada in a wrong season, it's always cloudy and often snow, hardly to see the sunlight, make me feel sad, I miss China!!!
Now I want to re-apply SFU, and study at Trent at the same time. But I am not sure whether SFU would give me the offer. Anybody has good suggestions about that? I wanna go to the big cities
Thank you guys so much.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部