Essay写作开头有哪些标准?

第一次写作英文Essay的同学们,往往连开头都不知道该如何写。如果单刀直入的话,就会觉得太简单粗暴。而花式开头的话,又不知道该从何入手。开头关系到Essay给读者的第一印象,所以大家要想写出高分开头段的话,不妨按照下面的方法去写。
  想拿到高分Essay,首先得了解什么样的Essay才能拿到高分,下面是高分Essay写作 http://www.lxws.net 的标准:
  An essay at this level largely accomplishes all of the following:
  Effectively addresses the topic and task;
  Is well organized and well developed,using clearly appropriate explanations,exemplifications,and/or details;
  Displays unity,progression,and coherence;
  Displays consistent facility in the use of language,demonstrating syntactic variety,appropriate word choice,and idiomatic city,though it may have minor lexical or grammatical errors.
  也就是高分Essay要做到:有效地针对话题完成任务;结构清晰、充分展开,使用适当的解释、范例与细节支持论点;衔接紧密,过渡自然,逻辑连贯;用词准确,句式使用恰当且多变,符合英文表达习惯;允许有个别不影响内容理解的语法或拼写错误。
  高分Essay开头段的行文特征
  开头段的好坏会给老师留下第一印象,因此,必须引起重视。在写开头段时要争取使自己的语言尽可能地靠近上述标准。
  开头段一般需要包括话题引入、表明观点和理由过渡三大部分,也可在表明自己的观点之前插入说明一下他人的观点。尽管开头段无需写明理由、解释与举例,但是其他方面都需符合标准。纵观高分Essay的开头段,下面分别从语言层面和逻辑层面给大家总结了高分Essay开头段的四大特征,即:
  用词准确&句式多变(语言层面)
  观点明确&逻辑连贯(逻辑层面)
  下面美伦教育就跟大家具体看看高分Essay开头段是如何从上述四个特征着手写的呢?
  独立写作题目
  Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
  Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship.
  Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
  下面是两篇高分Essay写作范例的开头段
  Essay1
  There are certain considerations or factors that everyone takes into account in a relationship.People may look for honesty,altruism,understanding,loyalty,being thoughtful etc!Everyone would more or less wish that the person s/he is dealing with lxws.net,has some of these virtues above.Putting them in an order according to their importance,however can be very subjective and relative.
  When someone asks him/herself the question“What do I consider to be the most important thing in my relationship?”the answer depends on a lot of factors such as how his/her earlier relationships were.
  After stating that everyone’s opinion can be different about this,for me honesty,in other words,always telling the truth is the most important consideration in a relationship.Opposite of this is inarguably lying and if someone needs to lie,either s/he is hiding something or is afraid of telling me something.
  Essay2
  Always telling the truth in any relationship is really the most important consideration for many reasons.I could say that when you lie to someone,this person will not trust you anymore and what is a relationship based on?Trust,confidence,so the sense of relationship is being lost.Another point is that if the true is ommited once,it will surely appear sometime,somewhere and probably in the most unexpected way,causing lots of problems for the ones involved.So,the truth is the basis for everything
  语言层面:
  从语言层面上来看,所有高分Essay的开头段都具有用词准确、句式多变这两大特征。
  用词准确
  用词准确的基本要求就是措辞要“对”,要想Essay拿下高分,更要努力做到措辞要“好”。要想写出高分Essay,在开头段就要体现出用词准确。
  在Essay 1中,honesty(诚实)、altruism(无私)、understanding(善解人意)、loyalty(忠诚)、thoughtful(周到)这些用来描述一个人的品质的词语用得都很“对”,可见答题者的词汇功底。这也给我们提供了背单词的一个思路,就是将同类的词语一起背诵,这样在写可将同类的词汇合理地用在文章中,极大地丰富自己的措辞。
  另外,Essay1中用“takes into account”这个高级词组表达“考虑”,而不直接用“consider”,用“virtue(美德)”来概括上面提到的品质,而不直接用“quality”一词,这些都是将普通词汇升级为高级词汇,措辞很“好”,准确地道。
  句式多变
  中文句式变化较少,并且多用短句,导致许多中国学生在写英文文章时也会受到中文句式的影响。需要注意的是,英文往往句式多变,常在主句上附加各种状语从句、定语从句、宾语从句、同位语从句等等,构成结构复杂的长句。在写essay时也要模仿英文的行文习惯,才能写出高分Essay。若在开头段就让人眼前一亮,高分自然随之而来。
  Essay1中既有简单句,也有复合句,还出现了各种状语从句、定语从句、宾语从句等等。以
  After stating that everyone’s opinion can be different about this,for me honesty,in other words,always telling the truth is the most important consideration in a relationship.
  这句话为例,其中主句为“Honesty is the most important consideration”,“After stating that everyone’s opinion can be different about this”是时间状语从句,“in a relationship”、“for me”及“in other words”均为状语,“always telling the truth”则是主语“honesty”的同位语。
  因此,在进行独立写作时,需要恰当、灵活地使用多种英语句型,在开头段就让人感受到你的文字功底,拿下高分也就不是难事了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部