IELTS Writing Practice: Help me with Checking and

Sorry in library and cannot type Chinese, but do help me with proofreading and advice. I am taking 21 Jan's IELTS..:lol:

(Question: Nowadays,many people are using mobile phones. Discuss the advantages and disadvantagesof this on individuals and society.)

Integrated with new functionsincluding email, camera and internet, mobile phones have now become the necessityof our daily life. The trend has already gone so far that many people cannotlive without cell phones. While we should celebrate the convenience andprogress, the new technology also has its drawbacks.

There is little evidence denying that mobile phoneshave been facilitating business communication enormously, and consequently ithas already become a social norm to have a Blackberry or iPhone in corporateworld. Moreover, people can stay socially connected with the text messages andsocial website applications during pastime, and making a call to family canbring us pleasant quality time. In the social perspective, increased connectivityand mobility empower people to spread democracy, as mobile communication andsocial networks have been playing an active role in Arab Spring last year.

However, there are also negative repercussions tothe information age, which are the results of receding privacy and growingdistractions. The boundary between work and personal life seems blurred, as manyemployees are asked to have their phone on 24/7 for business calls. Our solitudeis also threatened by endless messages and push notifications, which could bemerely a vague prank or commercial advertisement. It is also evident thattaking a call while driving could be fatally dangerous, and many car accidentsare attributed to the distraction.
Although staying connected with mobile phones hasmany positive influences in business and society, this also erodes personalspaces and creates unnecessary distractions.

Although staying connected with mobile phones hasmany positive influences in business and society, this also erodes personalspaces and creates unnecessary distractions.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部