2017年9月雅思口语part2话题全新范文汇总 全力更新

话题范文示范:家中的家具
我最喜欢的椅子(9分级别)
I'm going to talk about my favourite chair. It's a big, leather armchair that sits in my living room at home, just under my living room window.
I didn't actually buy the armchair. One of my friends was moving house and was going to buy some new furniture. I had always liked his leather armchair, so he said I could have it if I managed to move it. The chair wouldn't fit in my car, and it was tricky to get it out of my friend's apartment. I had to hire a small van to take the armchair home.
Obviously I use the armchair for sitting! It's my favourite place in the house to relax, read a book, watch TV or even do some work; the chair's arms are quite wide and flat, so my laptop fits nicely on either of them. Last night I fell asleep in my armchair while I was watching a film.
The main reasons why I like this piece of furniture are that it's comfortable and it's in the perfect position in my living room. The only drawback might be that I enjoy sitting in the armchair too much, and sometimes I think it makes me lazy!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部