友善家庭招租(homestay),提高英语口语的极好机会

Big HouseHomestay, Mt Ommaney (Zone 4)女主人Becky是香港人,广东话,普通话和英文都很好,总之你能讲的,她都能讲。男主人Rob, 澳洲本地人。他们有三个小孩,17boy15girl10boy

因为是homestay,基本上房子里应有尽有,房间是单人房,在一楼,窗外就是他们的后院。他们全家人的房间都在二楼。

他们是个happy family, 小孩聪明幽默,BeckyRob十分热情且好客,他们都喜欢和别人交谈,喜欢帮助别人,绝对不会让你有寄人篱下的感觉,我已经做客他们家多次了,很喜欢他们家的家庭气氛,他们对international student很好,尤其是中国的学生。我要是说他们人好的不得了会不会有人觉得很夸张,但是真的就是好的不得了,所以我才这么乐意帮这个忙。

如果你是学生,最好是女生,或者没有什么不良嗜好(抽烟喝酒)的男生,如果你想找一个让你觉得有家的感觉的地方,可以联系他们。是一个学习英语的极好的地方,你有不懂的地方,他们都会给你解释的很清楚。因为Becky是从香港来的,会做中国菜,所以在他们家吃饭基本上都是中西合璧,亦中亦洋,所以你要是喜欢吃中国菜,又想找一个澳洲家庭的homestay的话,这里绝对是最好的地方,有中国菜吃,很幸福,嗯~

由于本人已在一个极好的homestay里面安顿了,就没办法考虑他们的这间空房了,但是这个homestay是相当好的环境,我会在学校把广告贴出去,但是好房子我还是想让中国人住进去,他们也希望住进来的是中国人,所以我才贴OZYOYO。由于房子在Mt Ommaney(Zone 4),比较远,所以交通是最大的问题,但是Rob早上会开车到indooroopilly然后坐火车去city上班,早上去学校的时候你可以跟车然后只要做一趟车就到了(这里我指UQ, 别的学校我就不知道了)

如果你有意要联系Becky看房,可以发邮件给她:[email protected] English prefer),你也可以给我发邮件:[email protected], 我可以回答我能够回答的问题,会把你的联系方式给Becky

Becky 的description

I am Chinese but have been in Australia for 27 years. My husband is Australian. He is an electrical engineer and I am a school teacher. Children are 16, 14 and 10 years old.

I cook both Chinese and Australian food. My Chinese cooking style is more southern china. I like making soups.

The room is fully furnished with bed, bookshelf, desk, chair, cupboard and internet service. I am hoping to charge $180.

I am keen to have a homestay student with us because I can help the student to understand Australian culture, life style and of course help with speaking English. I also like my children to be exposed to Chinese.

For us as a family, it is important that we find someone who enjoy staying with us and feel cared for.

There are 5 bedrooms in our house. The spare bedroom I am planning to rent out is downstair.  The downstair shower is almost like private for the homestay student. Only my youngest son uses the downstair shower.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部