[更新6.12]"咖啡价"只要MM喜欢,价格好商量--不断更新,请多多关注!!!

楼主| | 只看该作者
回复 suki621 的帖子

Origins 白茶精华 is 100% new. I bought in April in Melbourne. Couldn't find the expire date. But i bought from the store. $30 is the best price I can offer, sister~~
 楼主| | 只看该作者
饰品可小刀,真心喜欢的MM不要错过。。。
 楼主| | 只看该作者
饰品可小刀。饰品可小刀。饰品可小刀。饰品可小刀。饰品可小刀。饰品可小刀。饰品可小刀。饰品可小刀。饰品可小刀。饰品可小刀。饰品可小刀。饰品可小刀。饰品可小刀。饰品可小刀。饰品可小刀。饰品可小刀。饰品可小刀。饰品可小刀。饰品可小刀。饰品可小刀。
回复 zhawj001 的帖子

LZ,thx for ur offered. I search from internet most people said it's a bit oily and sticky,but I don't know is it good for me,also I don't want to go to DJ ask for try. So would u mind sale it for me $25? If u ok,pls call me 0432 601 827.Thx a lot!!!
 楼主| | 只看该作者
回复 suki621 的帖子

Dear, like i said $30 is the best i can offer (it's 50ml, not 30ml). If you think it's still expensive to you or not sure it's good on your skin, you'd better not to take it.
回复 zhawj001 的帖子

thx for ur best offered u such a great person. But why u brought it but u don't use it (100% brand new) and sale it cheaper for someone? I just curious not doubt u. thx
 楼主| | 只看该作者
回复 suki621 的帖子

Okay for your curiosity: i was planning back home this month and bought it for my sister.  Due to plan changes and don't want to spend extra for posting it, i decide to sale it for now. And i think only cheaper price can sale it on BBS. i mean who wants the original price product from BBS? P.S I got plenty cosmetic stuff to use for myself.
回复 zhawj001 的帖子

Thx so much. Actually is not that heavy,u better sale clothes and somethings u don't need and bring the Origins for ur sister,she must so happy. I understand it quite expensive to post something back to our home town. wish all the best for u!!!
 楼主| | 只看该作者
不要沉。。。。。等MM们挑的差不多了,还有海量新衣上传。。。敬请期待。。。
 楼主| | 只看该作者
沉的好快呀!! 谁来帮顶?你会万福的呦~~~{:4_118:}
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部