曝尸贴:my personal statement

把自己的ps贴上来是需要很大勇气的~~~
请各位砸砖的砸砖,丢臭鸡蛋的丢臭鸡蛋吧。
让暴风雨来得更猛烈吧~~~!!]
“A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near. ” I would like to concentrate my graduate research on telecommunications. Developments in telecommunications have greatly changed all aspects of human world, and will continue to do so. Expertise in this field will stand me in a good stead in an era of china’s rapid development and modernization, and make me shoulder more responsibilities to serve my country.
In my future career of MRes in Telecommunications, I would like to engage in the subject of synchronization techniques for packet switched optical networks, which have important influence in reliability and efficiency of coding in communication networks, and lie in the forefront of this field. In advance, I desire to work on the framework of a new , more efficient communication network, which can provide wider bandwidth and higher SNR, at the same time support a variety of communication platforms and services. I intend to continue my research in my PhD degree and later work in this field to make good use of my knowledge and experience.
I am firmly sure that I have sufficient knowledge and adequate research experience for your graduate program. I excelled in nearly all required courses relating to telecommunications such as Microelectronic Circuits, Microwave Technologies and Communication Principles, and got A level scores in final exams. I participated in my tutor, Mr. Xilang Zhou’ s research group for analysis of sophisticate microwave devices and circuits in the summer vacation in 2005, meanwhile I led a group working for design and fabrication of a band-pass filter operating in GHz wave band. I also had research experience in other groups for DC-DC regulator and transceiver on phone line earlier. The experience have benefited me in R&D abilities, both in independence and in cooperation.
I have adequate English proficiency for communication and research work. In the Department of Electrical Engineering in my university, students are encouraged to read widely essays and write dissents in English. In this semester, I attend the RFIC course lectured by Prof. Walter H. Ku, University of California, San Diego and have a good opportunity to contact with western educational style. What is more, I attended the courses of Manpower Resource, Marketing, Management and Organizational Behaviors, which provided me with “transferable and personal” skills for good communicating and leading capacities and awareness in business. They will have far-reaching benefits in my future career.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部