即将签证,请各位提提建议

Qq:183253472
12月4号签证,半奖,还缺USD30000。准备采取两种方案阐述自己的资金来源:
1.        全是自己的个人积蓄。自己在实达网络公司任职,是个通信软件研发工程师,月工资RMB9000(USD1000),已经工作了3年半。
2.        其中的USD20000是自己的,另外10000是父母给的。
请各位给这两种方案提提意见,哪种方案更容易让签证官相信。或者由更好的方案吗?
学习计划以及回国计划(为什么要回国),请各位提提建议。
专业:Electrical Engineering and Computer Science 学校:Tufts University in Boston
I’ll study computer network and distributed computing in my graduate program.
I want to make a breakthrough for my professional career. And studying in USA is the right thing I want.
After I get Master’s degree from USA, I’ll return to Shanghai, the most promising and prosperous city in China. I’m sure the world-famous companies there will bid for me at that time.
I can get a position doing state-of-the-art research or be a manager leading the most exciting projects in such famous companies as Cisco, IBM, INTEL and so on.
I’m sure my salary will be at least USD4000 per month. And you can see that with that amount of income I can lead a very high quality of life in china. And it won’t be worse than that in USA because the goods are much cheaper in china.
Nowadays more and more students studying in USA come back to china to initiate their own business. So I will also consider starting my enterprise developing the system-level software such OS, DBMS. It’s the core of IT industry. At that time my professional career will enter a really splendid period.
In addition, I can enjoy the convenience of living in a familiar culture and being near my family and my friends. You know it’s invisible wealth that I can’t own if I don’t stay in China.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部