Brand New top quality 10 in 1 combo HIGH PRESSURE HEAT PRESS MACHINE

本帖最后由 shane 于 2012-8-31 08:20 编辑

Brand New top quality 10 in 1 combo HIGH PRESSURE HEAT PRESS MACHINE
Specifications

It is the most comprehensive heat press machine on the market.

This press machine can print on everything t-shirts,mouse mats, bibs, mugs, cups, plates, caps, plaques plus many more.

Our best selling heat press machine

This is the most visitable of all heat transfer machines on the market today, and a great start out machine.

Features include Teflon coated printing surface, 360 swing away movement, Full easy to read digital display, that controls the temp upto 399c, low energy consumption at 600w most combos use over 1400w and automatic timer that starts the second you close the press with alarm to tell you when your design is ready.

Major improvement:

Most of heat press machine only have 4 springs. This one has 6 springs which can provide more pressure on the T-shirt you are pressing so that produce high quality of image.

package dimensions: 54*46*49.5CM
Weight: 32kg
Max. Power; 1250W

Please note that due to the weight of this machine. It will be delivered directly from our factory at overseas. People in Brisbane who wish to pick it up, please let me know before you purchase it.

If you want cheaper machines with less functions, please contact me through [email protected]. QQ 609167679
Please contact me if you need large amount of caps,mats,mugs,lighters,keyrings,plates,stone plates, transfer ink, transfer paper,glass mag, love-mug, color changing mug, etc.

楼主| | 只看该作者
upupup
 楼主| | 只看该作者
upupup
upupupup
upupupup
upupupup
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部