求解卖车gumtree上有人email联系,不看车直接要了附email内容

本帖最后由 suisui 于 2013-7-5 17:12 编辑

求解??把卖车帖子放在gumtree上马上有人email联系,不看车不讲价直接要了,现在要求我把银行信息发给她/他!!大家觉得这事靠谱吗?主要他人还不在南澳,说是在新西兰出差!!家住达尔文!!真心想不明白!跪求解释!!谢谢大家!
On 2013-7-4, at 19:11, lisa patrick <[email protected]> wrote

Thanks for mailing back,am ok with the price and the condition,i work with New Zealand Oil and Gas (NZOG) and we are presently offshore in New Zealand Taranaki Basin on kupe project.We do not have access to phone at the moment,its 15days off and 15days on and that's why I contacted you with internet messaging facility.Regarding the payment,i will be paying you through PayPal,please get back to me with your paypal details so i can process the payment,you can alternatively send your bsb and acct number if you have no PayPal acct.I have also contacted my courier who will come for pick up and deliver it to my place in Darwin after the whole fund has been cleared into your acct.
Await your reply.
然后问他不看车吗?怎么做paper work的时候

i would have come to see it in person but due to the nature of my work.my courier will come for the collection after the whole fund is cleared into your account and also do the signing of the paper work.Get back to me with your bsb,account name and number so that i can proceed with the payment asap as i will like it delivered to my place before my arrival.
thanks.
{:11_543:}骗子!!!
和楼上同感。楼主小心
昨天接到一个不认识的电话,南方口音,上来就直呼我的名字!

“王总啊,啊!”

“你是谁呀?”

“你的老朋友啊”

“谁呀?”

“广东的老朋友啊,连我的声音你都听不出来了?”

“你是?”

“哎呀,王总你贵人多忘事啊”

我是真的被问蒙了,想不起来这个声音,又寒暄了半天,对方就是不说自己的名字,最后我不耐烦了,“你不说就算了” 我就把电话挂了。

后来想想有点不对劲,可能是骗子,如果我把对方的声音认做某个老朋友,对方就会想办法讲故事骗钱了。

我按照刚才显示的号码我把电话拨回去了。

我说:“你是广东的老张吧”

“对呀对呀对呀,看看,我说你贵人多忘事,连我的声音都听不出来了。”

“对不起啊,老张,我还以为谁和我开玩笑呐”

“王总啊,我要过沈阳去,请你吃饭,我做东……”

我问:“老张,你母亲的癌症怎么样了”

对方怔了一下:“哦……还是老样子”

“哎,得了这病也没办法。你爸车祸的案子结了吗?”

“哦……差不多了”

“行啊,人都去了,赔不赔的也别太在意了”

“恩”

我又问:“强J你老婆的流氓逮到了没啊?”

“逮到了,逮到了”

我又问“你儿子没屁眼的手术做了没啊?”

对方憋了10秒种,没说出话来,把电话挂了
100% 骗子。。。。。
GUMTREE很多骗子的。
来自手机 | 只看该作者
Thanks a lot for the email. Am buying it for my son who just graduated ontop of his class in Autralia national university (ANU) ,he studied Business Law and Professional Ethics Minor and am so proud of him . I want it as a suprise package to appreciate him towards his achievement and to be delivered before my arrival NT as my family lives in NT.

I work with AWE New Zealand Pty Ltd and we are presently offshore in  New Zealand Taranaki Basin on kapo project. We do not have access to phone at the moment,its 15days off and 15days on,which is why I contacted you with internet messaging facility. Where is it located at the moment?Does it have any history I should be aware of? and why are you selling if you don't mind my asking.I am already in talks with the courier that will handle the pick-up and delivery it in NT.

As regards the payment, I can pay you through direct bank deposit,using ppal instant bank wire transfer service, I will need your bank details. If you are not comfortable with that, you can set up a paypal account proper at www.paypal.com.au and I will make the payment through paypal, this way, all I will need is your paypal email address.
happywas 发表于 2013-7-4 23:21
Thanks a lot for the email. Am buying it for my son who just graduated ontop of his class in Autrali ...

Sorry. No bank A/C, no email address. Cash only...:P
住在NT从SA买车???运费都可以再买一个了,有问题啊。。
来自手机 | 只看该作者
我们卖了两次车,都收到同样的信。你去谷歌一下这个人的email就可以发现很多人在说这个是骗子。不要给他你的任何信息。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部