2012年 宝马 118i F20 Hatchback 5dr Spts Auto 8sp 16T $18999

I'm selling my 2012 BMW 118i which is ideal for someone who is in search for luxury car with prestige. The car has been maintained very well. It has great fuel economy at 5.8L per 100km.
The reason for selling is due to the need to upgrade to an SUV.
This car has Bluetooth capability that allows you to make hands free phone calls while driving. It has just been serviced with North Shore Volkswagon dealer servicing center by professionals.
This car has extra features that's normally not found with car dealers.
RED leather interior and ENHANCED screen make the interior look super luxury. Electric sun roof and tinted window.
Make phone calls safely and conveniently through the bluetooth enabled audio system. My 2012 BMW 118i has fantastic fuel efficiency at 5.8L per 100km. It is exceptional value at $18,999.
Protect yourself with these features:
- Brake assist
- Side airbags
- Driver airbag
- Passenger airbag

SPECIAL FEATURES:
Automatic temperature control featuring both front and rear air conditioning. Park assist. Front fog lights. This BMW 118i (No Badge) has electric power assisted steering. It has central locking, LED tail lamps, bluetooth enabled system and regenerative brakes. Finally it has power door mirrors, cargo tie down hooks/Rings, 19" alloy wheels in black, remote central locking, iPod connectivity, leather steering wheel and storage compartment in centre console.
This car is exceptional value at $18,999

联系人:
联系方式:0466668713
价格:$18999
里程 :0
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部