[其他] 一个多礼拜饿!崩溃了!!!!TPG断网!!!跪求请各位帮帮忙~!!!

I have TPG network, and sometimes have the same problem as yours
There are two lights on the modem. one is ADSl and another is WLAN, make sure these two lights should be turned on. If you are using the internet, the WLAN should blink quickly. If no one is using internet, these two lights are both keep on.

My problem is sometimes the ADSL light slowly blinking. Sometimes i can fixed it by restarting modem or reset modem.
But sometimes i have to ask TPG to reset something.

Check the light first, if they are both turned on and none of them blinking, it should be your local network or computer setup problem. If not... then something wrong with TPG
try to login(if you can not remote login please find a cable and connect your compuer directly to the modem) http://10.1.1.1 and login with admin/admin
you can also restart the modem here.
But DO NOT change the password or something, becuase you dont know the user name and password to login to TPG network and once you change it, you might lose it forever unless your house owner come back
 楼主| | 只看该作者
zephyr37 发表于 2012-1-13 15:54
try to login(if you can not remote login please find a cable and connect your compuer directly to th ...

thanks!!!! i checked the modem today....both lights are turned on....but the ADSL light is not flashing....only the WAN light slowly flashing....what is the problem would be....?
chanelskII 发表于 2012-1-14 15:57
thanks!!!! i checked the modem today....both lights are turned on....but the ADSL light is not fla ...

正常来讲如果wlan灯亮的话,或者闪的话,应该是有数据流入,但是一般都是快闪,很慢的闪烁我还没看到过。adsl灯常亮还不能上网其中的一种可能是,你接入tpg网络的用户名或者密码错误。当然这只是一种可能。如果最近有人把modem重新设置过,比如按过那个reset键,那个键一般都在modem里面,要用很细的针或者笔尖捅进去。可能会出现这个问题。

我只知道正常工作时Wlan的状态应该是常亮,有数据比如上网的时候是快闪。还不知道如果真的外部网络有问题的话是什么状态,所以你说的慢闪可能是外部网络有问题。你试过直接连上网线吗?
 楼主| | 只看该作者
zephyr37 发表于 2012-1-14 16:45
正常来讲如果wlan灯亮的话,或者闪的话,应该是有数据流入,但是一般都是快闪,很慢的闪烁我还没看到过。 ...

我试了,完全没反应...昨天回家,隔离房的ABC直接把电都切了,我再插电之后还是完全没有任何反应!
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
 楼主| | 只看该作者
forest_wang 发表于 2012-1-16 14:52
1. 如果是TPG的问题,或者电话线路的问题,他们派人来是免费的,如果不是他们的线路的问题,账户人要支付人 ...

谢谢大哥的意见,您说的我都试过了!全部不work....现在重点是,房东潇洒地回国了,没有留下任何联络方式...我完全联络不到她,那也是为什么我要在这里求助各位...
黄色叹号一般是说明没有internet链接,你电脑和猫的连接没问题,如果adsl灯亮,internet灯不亮,说明线路没问题,问题出在猫上。有可能是猫坏了,或者用户名密码不对什么的。如果你reset过猫,而且没有adsl的用户名和密码就悲剧了。
你当初怎么找的房子啊,一般人打广告除了手机,也会留qq或email吧?
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部