滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛

标题: 一签被拒!二签被拒!今年来三签!!! [打印本页]

作者: ggt    时间: 2004-7-24 23:51
标题: 一签被拒!二签被拒!今年来三签!!!
2003年7月15日,一签: 到嘉里已经12:00,没到星巴克,直奔21楼,已经排了20多人了,验护照,过安检,进去再排,等到交复印件及505元的时候,已经13:20了。交复印件的时候,我把IM2A及IM2S一起交了,不过收件的先生把IM2S扔了出来,不需要!
--然后就是焦心的等待,电视上放的是角斗士的无声电影,根本没心思去看。15日下午的人很多,从8号窗口到17号全开了。喇叭叫人的声音还很清晰。无休无止的等,直到15:30,“XXX,到16号窗口”,心一颤。
--敲了两下门,进入16号门,VO是一位35岁左右的男士,很瘦,旁边没有翻译。(M=ME,V=VO)
M "good afternoon"
V (nod.)
M may i sit here?
V yes, you can
english or chinese?
M english
V are u feel good enough to be interviewed?(语速很快,有口音)
M Yes
V what are u going to do in uk?
M study
V ....???(看着我不说话)
M (赶紧)5 weeks pre-sessional English language course and one year's master of science in electronic business management.
V how long u will stay in uk?
M about 14 months
V Why do u want to study this course?
M for many reasons:
--i have mastered nearly all theories and skills of international trade,
and this is a knowledge explosion time, i want to keep competitive in the fields of business and management, and i want to excavate my potential.
--e-business is the tendency of the companies, especially in china.
--china is in shortage of personnels with e-business knowledge and skills
--the ealier i master this knowledge, the more chances i will get
V tell sth.about e-business
M as i know, it is to transfer management skills into IT controls, and both of these are important, the integration of these will make business more efficient.
V does china has no this course........?(说的很快)
M parden?
V need a interpreter?
M No, english can
V (不耐烦地REPEAT)
V so why to study in uk instead of china?
M uk has excellent higher education
it will spend only one year to get master degree, it will save a lot of
time and money, it is very important for me, cause i am 29.........
V stop..
who will pay for you?
M my parents
V tell me their annual income
M my fatherXXXXXXyuan
my motherXXXXXyuan
V what your father doing?
M he is a vice-director chinese traditional physician, he is runing a clinic,
and the clinic is profitable.
V how long have you worked?
M for 5 years(我一紧张说错了,实际6年)
from Jul.1997 to Aug.2000, i worked in xxx company as a clerk. and from
Aug.2000 till ..........
V stop, stop, i know that
why can't you pay for yourself?
M as you know, we are young man , and with a large expense, such as renting
a house, and i live myself, so i have no deposit.....
V (不满地看着我)are you married?
M no, i'm single. but i have girlfriend.
V can i see your degree?
M (i passed my undergraduated diploma to him) i have no bachelor degree, this is my university graduation diploma
V (不满)you have no degree? why?
M when i was in university, i puted nearly all my hearts into my major subjects, so i spent little time in english course, so i didn't pass CET-4, so i was not qualified for a bachelor degree.but my major sujects were good.
V what are your major subjects?
M shcu as xxxxxx
V (nod)
OK, u should wait outside the room
M ok
然后就被要求在外面等, 大约15分钟。听叫我后再进去。
V i am regret to inform you that you are refused
M
thank you

拒签信:
However, I am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you meet the requirements of paragragh 57, in particular:
You are able to follow the course
BECAUSE:
The course you propose to study is widely available in China, leads to the same qualification at a significantly cheaper cost and you cannot satisfactorily explain why you do not undertake the course here. You only stated that it would be 3 years instead of one.
The cost of your is to be borne by your parents, you are however a person of independent means who has been working for 5 years. I am not satisfied that this increased financial outlay is commensurate with their current economic circunstance and such funds will actually be available to you in UK. Therefore, i am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you are to meet the cost of course and maitain and accommodate yourself without resourse to employment or oublic funds.
While I am satisfied that your language skills are proficient enough to study in UK, I am not satisfied that you have the required educational requirements to undertake the course of study stated.

欢迎光临 滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛 (http://sydneybbs.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2