滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛

标题: 朋友被拒,大家给看看拘牵理由 [打印本页]

作者: crescenting    时间: 2004-7-29 18:28
标题: 朋友被拒,大家给看看拘牵理由
I am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities,that you meet the requirements of paragraph 57, in particular:
you are able to meet the costs of the course and maintain and accommodate yourself without recourse to employment or public funds.
BECAUSE
you have produced evidence of funds to demonstrate that there is money available for the cost of your tuition, maintenance and accommodation. These show that large sums of money were deposited over a short period. You have not attached a satisfactory explanation for nor shown sufficient documentary evidence of the origins of this money nor demonstrated that this money has been saved over a period of time. I am therefore not satisfied that these funds have not been deposited solely for the purpose of this application nor that they will remain available to you.
The cost of your tuition ,maintenance and accommodation is to be borne by your parents. Funding your education will impose an additional financial burden on them and based on the evidence you have provided today I am not satisfied that this increased financial outlay is commensurate with their current economic circumstances or that these funds will actually be available to you in the Uk. Therefore I am not satisfied on a balance of probabilities that you would be able to meet the cost of your course, your maintenance or your accommodation without recourse to public funds. In the light of my misgivings concerning the financial implications of your application I am not satisfied that you intend to study in UK.
I therefore refuse your application.
我看了下,觉得差不多是以下三个方面,大家再一起帮他分析下,谢谢!
1、资金时间存的太短并且来源解释不清楚
2、会加重家里的经济负担
3、收入和存款不匹配(就是说他提供的父母的经济来源和他的存款不匹配)
对于最后一点,好象VO的意思是怀疑他父母赚不了那么多钱,似乎和第2点是差不多的意思

欢迎光临 滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛 (http://sydneybbs.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2