滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛

标题: ps的苦恼,我最近无论如何也写不下去了请帮帮我! [打印本页]

作者: btx    时间: 2003-10-29 11:58
标题: ps的苦恼,我最近无论如何也写不下去了请帮帮我!
I am glad to give you a introduction of my development. When I was a child, I was so interested in this world. I did so many experiments with any tools I can get so that proves my ideas. However, some of the experiments are so absurdity like I born some money and tore down so many things. Still now, I still have great interesting and enthustham with miserable things in nature. At primary school teacher often prize me for the creative thought in science, but criticizes me not show well in art. I am not good at recite the textbook, but I can remember every detail of the experiments. From that time, mathematics had already been my favourite subject. At the middle school, we had more science classes, so I am more active that I attend many National Olympic Contests in math, physics and chemistry.  At that time, I made a very good friend who shares the same interests with me. We always discussed many things in the textbook and all the things we are image. So we get on very well with science teacher in order to have more chances to communicate with teacher. And we often visit the lab in order to validate our ideas. I made a great progress in my study at middle school. There are two reasons. The first is that I tried my best to help my classmate with their studies. When helping them, I had a deep understanding of the knowledge. The second is that I read so many science fiction and UFO’s books. This improves my arts. I was so curiosity with the unknown things. I believe there are aliens in the world. I want to find and get to know them.
At sep, first 2000, I enter Hebei University the most famous university in our province. My major is information and computing science. I love this major very much. On one hand, I like computer very much, I can get many knowledge about computer software from this major. On another hand, I am good at mathematics. So I am enforced my applied math.   
My college life is so colorful. I was elected the member of student union where meet so many people. I mastered the ability to communicate with others. I am the minister at network department of computer fan association. When I organized our activities, I acquired the ability of management. In order to enlarge my knowledge,I take Japanese as my second foreign language. I am a person with great enthusiasm I did a lot of help for our department with software designing and computer maintenances, such as I designed our university College English Test marks query system. As I showed well in both math and computer, my counselor recommended me to attend Nation Math Modeling Contest and Amercia Math modeling Contest.
I am a person who concentrated my entire mind on miserable things. I like creative work that made me fresh. I have high proficiency on computer software designing especially math software and applied math theory. Therefore, I want to enter XXX University. First, I can get some new ideas in England. Second, XXX University’s xx major is so famous, that will give me great help.
After I graduated, I also want to get a PhD in Xxx University. Then I will do some thing for optimize research. In the future the resources saving is most important things. As the technology develops, we should care more about our limit resources.   
这就是我的过去,无论如何不要嘲笑我好吗?

欢迎光临 滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛 (http://sydneybbs.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2