滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛

标题: billsxw: Taiwan Issue [打印本页]

作者: kudos2004    时间: 2004-6-8 03:22
标题: billsxw: Taiwan Issue
Below are you private message to me:

"气得爷都不会写英文了. 你应该好好学学政治学.
知不知道. 什么是民族主义. 我们中华民族是一个民族主义强烈的民族. 台湾人是中国人. 其血是流着中国人的.
再说: 告诉你,想从意识形态来说明一个问题是不可能. 更别谈"你们台湾人不想回来等感情因素" 扯淡.
收回台湾是双方面的事情.. 不是由你一个人说了就算得..
我们主张得是和平收回.但如若台湾的所谓的国民党.等败类. 坚决抵制. 战争是不可避免的.
你是不是台湾人...向你们的李敖好好学习学习..."
Here is my reply:
1) I have already told you that nationalism is too strong within Chinese. That is the reason why I think there is so many friction between Chinese students and the others. Even if they do not lead to a fight, Chinese students are still quite difficult to blend themselves into the other group of people and that make chinese students socially handicap. My observation is that it is especially true for chinese male overseas. Chinese female usually quite aloof about politics.
2) That Taiwanese is Chinese cannot be announced by you alone. If you do want Taiwanese to be Chinese, you need to convince them first. Only when there is mutual acceptance, you can say Taiwanese is Chinese. In fact, people borne in Taiwan can have the right to say they are Taiwanese.
("Chinese" here means people from China, not merely their ethnicity. Otherwise lots of singaporean will be scared)
3) Anyone can say himself a nationalist. The problem is whether his actions are consistent to being a nationalist. As I pointed out already, most of you who come to the UK or US will not hesitate to take up a Birtish passport and US passport when there is chance (for whatever reason such as getting a job, pursuing high living standard). In such context, I cannot see how many people can have the qualifications to call themselves nationalist.
4) Exactly that taking back Taiwan should be under mutual agreement. If it is not just the party who object the unification but the majority of people, then do you still think that China should lauch military action? By the way 国民党.等败类 is only your view as a Chinese. From the eyes of Taiwanese, Communist Party may not be much better than 国民党.
5)  I am not Taiwanese. I am citizen of China.

欢迎光临 滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛 (http://sydneybbs.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2