滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛

标题: lie to me 碟,网线,路由器,美容护肤品,鞋。。。。 [打印本页]

作者: solococo    时间: 2012-3-21 19:58
标题: lie to me 碟,网线,路由器,美容护肤品,鞋。。。。
好多闲置品啊,喜欢就联系我

1.cocoa formula butter skin therapy oil, 150ml.对修复豆豆印和uneven skin stone效果很好。全新

2.美宝莲mineral power, nude light
这个东西好不好用大家自己再网上都可以看到评价的,总的来说性价比很高。用过一次后发现颜色不适合我,所以基本是全新。

3.倩碧,黑色High Impact Mascara is a multi-benefit mascara that adds maximum volume with definition and length. Specially developed brush and formula work together to dramatically thicken lashes while seperating.
原价是$38.

4.倩碧Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing Concealer
All Skin Types with Blemishes
Concealer helps clear and prevent blemishes. Gentle, soothing formula provides natural-looking coverage. In three skin tone shades including a green tint to visually correct redness. Oil free. 原价35
外面看起来好像字都被磨掉了,但发誓没用超过3次。

5. Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer , medium。这个真的是超级好用了,Cover up the blemishes that spot your face with the Revlon Colorstay Blemish concealer. Wear on confidence, as this Revlon blemish concealer lets you even out your skin tone. Your face does not feel caked up, but light and fresh, as this Revlon skin concealer features Revlon’s SoftFlex technology for the purpose. You do not have to worry about this Revlon blemish concealer wearing off during the course of your long work day, as it lasts up to 16 hours. Just dab this Revlon skin concealer on the spots you wish to cover up. The Revlon Colorstay Blemish concealer blends seamlessly with the color of your skin.

6.乌鸡白凤丸,14颗。

7.sony小音响降价至$10

8.lie to me, 第一季和第二季,两个一起$26, 分开卖每季$15.

9. 好多网线啊。而且很长。。$30,之前住的房子不是无线网,,所以有买了很多网线。。

10.netgear, 路由器,$35

11.motorola cable modem, 全新,所有东西都在里面。$30

12, novo 低跟鞋,当时看打折只要39就买了,其实当时就知道号不对,但是很喜欢就完全没估计大小。穿了两次,发现还是比较大,穿不了。38号的。
原价59,我买时候39.。。。现在$25

写的不清楚,大家不明白的地方就发信息问我把
谢谢

0425 406 435

非诚勿扰。

欢迎光临 滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛 (http://sydneybbs.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2